At least I´ve again learnt something about IT-- ALWAYS save your writings on many different places! I made already a story in English about my visit - perhaps some of you had read it ?- but then I`ve done something,( pulled or even slightly touched?) - a wrong button which translated all my text into BAD Finnish with no possibility to retranslate. GGRRRR
so here we go again, beginning in the morning 5.7. at breakfast!
* nice place, very open atmosphere
* scheduled, well-planned day, without any hurry and possibilities to make changes in case of
: I felt wellcome- thank you Lisbet !
* fantastic food - especially planned for these courses, normally in danish schools the pupils have their own lunch with them!
* Among 100 boys, everything seemed to work, no bulluying!
*The morningmeeting with the "slogan of the day" worked well, as the assambly at 19 o`clock.
*I got a lot of good ideas about teamwork, changing places and class even during lessons, teachers daily meetings about the pupils progress and problems etc
* "Freedom gives responsibility" wasn+t forgotten and there were strict rules to obey, but the main work was suited for everyones own needs!
* Uncredible and motivated guys - when the scheduled program was done at 19, I was pretty tired and on my way to the hotel, most of the boys were waiting what kind of action their groupleaders still were prepared to offer them! UH
*Daily rutins were strict and accepted that helped learning a lot
* a weekendcamp was hold in June were thes rules and workingscheme was introduced and accepted.
* 1-2 / 100 leaves the camp or is kicked out if not accepting the rules - for instance this year one guy had thought it could be nice to giggle all the night and keep his roommates awake - not accepted at all - out!
*results from earlier camps with the tutorsystem following during winter I will attach here also.
*Self-esteem is a very very important thing which is put a lot of work on- very postitively operating, a tap on the shoulder, a smile, some talk during brakes - everything is about care!
*I was a bit annoyed about that some guys had their caps on, and asked. Of course, in occasions tet-a-tet always without caps, and during two weeks lasting camp most caps are thrown away - when they get selfesteem they wanna be polite!
*Next Winter, or perhaps already in Autumn, I`m sure that someone from our schools or the governement for education will contact Lisbet for asking a visit - there were so much we could adapt and learn!
|The camp was located in Slagelse (Själland) in the localities of Flakkebjerg Efterskole|